Pre-Conference Workshop: Marketing In a Digital Age (additional fee)
11 am - 3 pm
Rosen Centre, Grand B
Next Generation Marketing With Technology
Presented by Robert Rose, Chief Strategy Officer, Content Marketing Institute
Marketing is fundamentally different today. This much we know. From email to web, mobile to blogging, and even social media, the entire landscape of marketing a business using digital tools has changed. Perhaps you’ve found that you’re a bit lost in an overwhelming sea of technology solutions. Or, maybe you feel like you haven’t gotten what you really need out of the technology you’ve already bought.
Join us for this half-day workshop, where we’ll dive into the critical issues of marketing with technology. You’ll get practical advice, best practices and actual case studies to bring you and/or your team to the next level.
What you’ll gain:
- An understanding of how the practice of marketing has changed, and how technology is helping to facilitate businesses to market faster, better and with deeper insight into customers than ever before.
- An examination of technology that enables demand generation and customer conversion. Which technologies should you be using to reach new customers.
- An overview of email and content marketing practices and the technologies that enable them. Identify 10 things that you’re not doing today, that you could start doing tomorrow. Address the biggest mistakes that business owners make with email marketing, websites and the development of blogs.
- A deeper understanding of social media tools and social marketing. We’ll highlight the real opportunities with social channels, and show you how to make practical decisions about your social media efforts.
- A measurement plan that actually works. We’ll look at web analytics, social media and email marketing metrics to separate the numbers from those insights that actually help you move your business forward.
Together, we’ll walk through how technology can work together to help you get a lot more out of the marketing you’re already doing—and enable you to do some of the marketing that you haven’t yet tried.
Golf Outing(requires additional fee)
Shuttles depart Rosen Centre - 7 am, 7:30 am and 8 am
Welcome Breakfast for golfers - 7:30 am - 8:30 am
Shotgun Start - 9 am
Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate offers the ideal destination for your next Orlando golf vacation. The resort features two championship 18-hole golf courses designed by accomplished architect and golfer Greg Norman and a lighted nine-hole, par 3 golf course, and is the world headquarters for the David Leadbetter Golf Academy. Golfers also enjoy the convenience of walk-out golf with a continuous golf cart shuttle to and from the golf course and academy. The 36 holes of world-class golf at ChampionsGate were designed to offer golfers a blend of traditional and modern elements, creating a truly unique golf course in Orlando.
Shuttles back to Rosen Centre - 2:00, 2:30, and 3:00 pm
Wednesday, February 8; 9:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday, February 9; 9:00am - 5:00pm
Conference attendees come together with other industry professionals to preview some of the most innovative products on the market, network with leading industry suppliers, education and so much more!
For more details, click here.
Celebration & Awards Dinner
Thursday, February 9; 6:30 - 9:00pm
Rosen Centre Hotel
You’re invited! Association members, golf course operators, industry leaders, friends and supporters will gather for a special evening of networking, recognition, and camaraderie. During the event, the NGCOA will honor Association award winners.